THE INNER SMILE & 6 HEALING SOUNDS
WHY BALANCING YOUR 12 MERIDIANS UNFOLDS YOUR HIGHEST DESTINY
Explore Taoist Cosmology & Understand why LIFE never repeats itself
4 HOUR IN-DEPTH INNER ALCHEMY TRAINING
WITH ANDREW KENNETH FRETWELL
The Inner Smile and 6 Healing Sounds practice are foundational in Taoist Inner Alchemy.
It has been my experience that not many teachings explain these foundational practices in the context of Taoist Creation Cosmology
Without this foundational clarity and understanding your practice will eventually become a chore and something you are not committed to.
Having the biggest possible picture as to why we practice and what the results can be, is in my experience what keeps you committed.
All the Wu JI School of Inner Alchemy teachers have this foundational background and can explain it to their students..
Life never repeats itself EVER! Each human Soul and even every grain of sand on all the beaches of the world are unique!
Everything in creation has a unique balance of the 5 phases that is NEVER repeated!
All challenges in our worldly and spiritual life are related to these 5 phases which become the 12 meridians of your functioning personality.
These 12 meridians are what a Chinese doctor will check when he consults with you.
With this practce you will save so much money that you will not need to spend on doctors and supplements, etc, exspecially as you age. Taoist practices are truly longevity practices.
YOUR WEALTH IS YOUR HEALTH
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- TAOIST COSMOLOGY. Understand how every human soul steps itself down from vast fields of creative causality.
- Why cultivating your lower Tan Tien will smooth out your life. (less emotional ups and downs)
- The true purpose of Inner Alchemy and what you can expect with committed practice
- Learn and practice together the 6 HEALING SOUNDS & INNER SMILE with the understanding and clarity of the biggest possible picture of human evolution
- The origin of the 5 Phases and how they are stepped down into our personal organ systems and sense openings.
- The 5 sense openings are related to the 12 meridians
- How the 12 meridians are created from the 5 phases.
- The Taoist approach to genetic issues in your immediate family
- FOR EXAMPLE, if there is a history of heart issues in your family you can emphasize the circulatory system and heart sound.
- AS ABOVE SO BELOW. How the human Soul is unified and its creation, the 12 personality meridians are not always in agreement. In the same way, Tai Yi (great oneness) is unified but its creation of the 12 OVERSOUL GROUPS who are the creators of time, space and beings, are also not in agreement.
TRAINING Q & A
- What time does the training start & end? SUNDAY 28TH JANUARY 9AM – 1PM EST.
- What are some other time zones? Paris, 3pm-7pm. West Coast USA 6am – 10am.
- Will there be recordings available? Yes video and audio recordings available for all attendees.
- What do I need to attend? An openness and curiosity to learning about how the 5 phases express in your life. Good to also read this article on Taoist Cosmology before attending. the training.
- I do not want to be a teacher can I still attend. Yes absolutely, these practices are very healing, self-empowering, and grounded and you will be able to discover a lot about your inner psychology.
Very simply, after you take the training you practice daily for at least 4 weeks or until you have a firm breakthrough in your own life. You can then reach out to Andrew and he will send you a small written exam. After the successful exam completion, there is a small in-person interview process with Andrew,
After the interview, the certificate is issued with The Wu Ji School of Internal Alchemy and you will be listed on the international web site as a certified teacher.
When SOFT is launched globally some time in 2024 you will also be automatically certified with that worldwide organization as well
WORLDWIDE RECOGNITION OF YOUR CERTIFICATION WITH
Society of Free Taoists (SoFT)
Free Taoists value independence. Spiritual, political, economic, and personal independence means taking responsibility for our destiny. When we cultivate our unique Way, Five-phase Qi flows in harmony, Yin-Yang Qi is balanced. The portal opens for Humankind to return to our Original Nature (xing) and manifest loving inter-dependence.
• Free Taoists grow our unique inner power (de), our gift from source. De is expressed in high personal integrity, by seeking to fulfill our soul mission and Highest Worldly Destiny (ming).
• Free Taoists use the heart-centered energy science of inner alchemy to cultivate the Original Breath of Life (Yuan Qi. It holds, our original feeling of Pure Love and Unity. This non-dual or neutral energy nourishes authentic Self-arising. It waters our creative Free Will and wu wei, the spontaneous play of Yin-Yang-Yuan Qi in the present moment.
• Free Taoists cultivate multi-dimensional Self-love. We embrace our Cosmic Self, and feel Self-empowered by merging personal Energy Body with the Qi matrix of Space, Time & Beings.
• Free Taoists do not give our power away, nor take it from others. We do not need nor use titles like Master, Grand Master, or Guru that in English imply a pyramidal structure of authority. Appropriate titles are sifu, teacher, elder, mentor, guide, instructor, beloved friend, wise brother/sister, or non-capitalized description such as “master of qigong” (or other quality such as healing, Tao, etc). This minimizes inflation of spiritual ego.